Group EMDR Therapy: Emerging Principals and Protocols to Treat Trauma and Beyond Book Study~~~Editors Regina Morrow Robinson and Safa Kemal Kaptan (12 CE Hours)
This Home Study Program offers an opportunity to earn 12 CE hours (EMDRIA, Psychologists, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC and other master’s level clinicians. Check with state licensing board to confirm acceptance of NBCC credits).. The book itself (not included) is the educational content of this program. By passing the CE program quiz developed for this program, you will demonstrate that you have gained knowledge by reading this book. The book is sold separately and is a necessary companion piece to this training. If you would like to purchase the course AND book, click here. This course was developed with the author(s) to provide focus to your learning and a passing score on the course quiz will validate your book study efforts.
Instructions after purchase of book study program:
1. After completing your purchase, you will receive an email receipt verifying your purchase with a link to a quiz based upon the book’s content.
2. For your convenience, you will be provided a downloadable PDF version of the quiz to use while you read.
3. To earn your CE hours, you must answer the quiz questions online.
4. When you complete and pass the quiz, you will be issued a downloadable certificate for EMDRIA and NBCC approved Masters Level professional certificate with CE hours documented
EMDR International Association:
EMDR Advanced Training & Distance Learning, LLC (EMDR ATDL) is an EMDRIA Approved Credit Provider (#07002) and maintains responsibility for this program and its content in accordance with EMDRIA standards.
National Board for Certified Counselors:
EMDR Advanced Trainings & Distance Learning, LLC (EMDR ATDL) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6709. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. EMDR Advanced Training and Distance Learning is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
American Psychological Association:
Advanced Psychotherapy Trainings (APT) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. APT maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
1. Home CE Credit Program – Downloadable PDF
2. Home CE Credit Program – 8 Select Chapters
3. 12 CE hours (EMDRIA, Psychologists, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC and other master’s level clinicians. Check with state licensing board to confirm acceptance of NBCC credits).
Cancellation/Refund Policy: All purchase cancellations must be in writing to email@example.com and requests for refunds must be received no later than 1 week after registering for the program. No refund will be given for requests made past this timeframe or for those programs for which the attendee has already obtained CE hours.
Note: you should receive an automatic confirmation email for your order. If you do not, please check your spam filter and/or tabs. If you still cannot find your receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.