Cultural Competence Home CE Hours Course and Book (12 CE hours)
PLEASE NOTE: Second Edition Quiz Now Available
Includes the book as well as the Home Study Course to earn 12 CE hours (EMDRIA, Psychologists, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC and other master’s level clinicians. Check with state licensing board to confirm acceptance of NBCC credits).
Instructions for Purchase:
1. After completing your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to select the 8 chapters on which you would like to be quizzed.
2. You will then receive another email with the links to the quizzes for those chapters.
3. To earn your CE hours, you must answer the questions for those chapters online.
For your convenience, you will be provided a downloadable PDF version of the quiz with answer sheet to use while you read. You must submit your answers online to receive your CE hours!
When you complete and pass the quiz, you will be issued a downloadable certificate for EMDRIA and NBCC approved Masters Level professional certificate with CE hours documented.
1. Home CE Credit Program – Downloadable PDF
2. Home CE Credit Program – 8 Select Chapters
3. 12 CE hours (EMDRIA, Psychologists, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC and other master’s level clinicians. Check with state licensing board to confirm acceptance of NBCC credits)
EMDR International Association:
EMDR Advanced Training & Distance Learning, LLC (EMDR ATDL) is an EMDRIA Approved Credit Provider (#07002) and maintains responsibility for this program and its content in accordance with EMDRIA standards.
National Board for Certified Counselors:
EMDR Advanced Trainings & Distance Learning, LLC (EMDR ATDL) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6709. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. EMDR Advanced Training and Distance Learning is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
American Psychological Association:
Advanced Psychotherapy Trainings (APT) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. APT maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: All purchase cancellations must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and requests for refunds must be received no later than 1 week after registering for the program. No refund will be given for requests made past this timeframe or for those programs for which the attendee has already obtained CE hours.
Book shipping within the United States, only.