You didn’t miss it! Purchase access to the Global Summit Conference – EMDR Early Intervention and Crisis Response: Current Practices, Research Findings, Global Needs and Future Directions – Program Description and Registration Here.
21 credits: EMDRIA, APA, NBCC approved masters level (LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC)
Early Conference feedback– “an amazing conference!!!”… “well-prepared/organized”… “one of my best conference attending experiences”… “terrific!”… “wide variety of topics and presenters from the U.S and other countries”…“The speakers presented their material in a very concise manner”… “an incredible event!”… “I left feeling very inspired “… “landmark conference”
Sponsored by EMDR Advanced Training & Distance Learning
Bundle days together for a discount!
- EMDRIA regional coordinators
- EMDR EI community or TRN volunteers
- Non-profit employed clinicians (30+ hours/week)
- Group of regional EMDR colleagues (Four members or more from a region must register for this discount. Discount intended to encourage collaborative discussions among colleagues)
- Clinicians working in under-resourced countries – Eastern Europe, South America, Latin (Central) America including Mexico, Asian and African countries (excluding: USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, Hong Kong, South Korea and Singapore)
EMDR Advanced Training and Distance Learning, LLC maintains responsibility for this program and its content in accordance with EMDRIA standards. This conference is held in a facility which is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please contact EMDR Advance Training and Distance Learning, LLC if special accommodations are required. Full completion of an EMDRIA approved basic EMDR training is required. Pending APA approval, this program is co-sponsored by the Massachusetts Psychological Association (MPA). MPA is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor Continuing Education (CE) for psychologists. MPA maintains responsibility for the program and its content. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org