Select Page
click here to return to the main conference page

Corona Consciousness – Contingency Planning

As you know, coping with the Coronavirus is an evolving story. We will be reassessing the viability of this conference as we move closer to the May dates and will provide a status update in early April. In some ways the conference is well suited to these times as you can participate remotely via livestream and later via our recorded version, although we hope many of you will also be comfortable attending on-site. Our biggest variable is the capacity of our presenters, especially those coming internationally or across the US to participate, and we will be assessing this in the coming weeks.

On site, we will be working with the hotel to be sure best sanitary practices are followed. Our seating arrangements will be well spaced and other sensible modifications will be followed. Anyone who believes they might have been in contact with the virus will of course be asked not to attend on-site. Anyone wishing to change from on-site participation to livestream distance participation will have that option.

All registrations will be fully refunded in the event that the conference is canceled and if postponed, you will be offered a refund or attendance at the new date. Knowing you have these options we hope you register now to show your current interest as that will also be a factor in our consideration for postponing the event.

PAGE UPDATED 3/11/2020

click here to return to the main conference page